Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 120

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
It's amazing how staying focused and staying the course (no matter how hard it is) for just one day can put you back on track. I woke up this morning feeling more like me again! I even had a big win on the scale which gave me more confirmation that I needed to forge ahead.

After dropping the kids off at school, I started my walk around the park. After the first lap (approximately 2 miles), I wanted to quit. I stopped at my car for water. It took a whole lot of convincing to keep myself from climbing in and going home. It was just so hot… 20 degrees cooler than last week, but still uncomfortably hot.

I came to the conclusion that it is going to take more than 24 hours to climb out of my rut. And it would be so much easier to give up and shove my face in the granola bucket. Did someone say, “granola?” ARGHHHHH! None the less, I am going to stay the course. And I’m telling you about it because someone has to hold me accountable. If I try to do this myself, I will not be successful.

Do you have someone holding you accountable?

No comments:

Post a Comment