Saturday, July 21, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 131

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
Adam and I had to make a really difficult decision today. You know, one of those we wish we could choose option A, but we really should choose option B, we don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings and this is kind of embarrassing kind of decisions. So.VERY.uncomfortable!!! I mean we are talking several trips to the bathroom all day long uncomfortable. (I’m uncomfortable… you might as well be too.)

Why does it seem like the REALLY hard stuff usually involves other people? Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just hide from everyone when we are struggling the most? I guess that would defeat the purpose of this whole Something Uncomfortable thing we’ve got going on here. We just have to trust that God knows what He’s doing and that He was sincere when He said:
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Are you trusting God to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future?

No comments:

Post a Comment