Saturday, July 14, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 124

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
It’s the day of the wedding! And I’m uncomfortable! I will be in a dress, surrounded by people I don’t know, and my kids have lingering colds which has made them challenging to deal with all week. ARGHHHHH!!!!!

In some weird way, I’m kind of excited. Adam is living his social butterfly dream by being a groomsman. My kids can’t remember the last wedding they were at, so they are excited for the “new” experience (especially since I told them that there will be cake and dancing.) And I don’t have to cook dinner… Yay!

I’ve been getting ready in stages. I’m dealing with small people… you have to do what you can while you can. But here’s where I’m at so far: 


I just did my hair, don’t worry it will fall some. When it does I have to decide if I should leave it alone or use a sparkly bobby pin to pull the bangs back. I also need lipstick. But you get the idea.

I’m trying to be as positive as can be and I’m trusting that God will help it all run smoothly.

What do you need to trust God for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment