Monday, July 23, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 132

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
All summer long, I kept reminding myself to pick up my son’s inhaler on the last day of Summer Fun. Guess what I forgot to do? UGH!

Of course this is not a facility that is just open all of the time. I procrastinated making the phone call all weekend and had contemplated driving by in hopes of catching someone who happened to be there… so I wouldn’t have to call.

I am happy to report that I phoned first thing this morning. I was hoping to talk to a live person so I could just get it over with. Sadly, no one answered. I left a message and now I wait for the return call… uncomfortably. Man, I just do NOT like the phone.

What uncomfortable thing have you been putting off?

No comments:

Post a Comment