Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 175: What in the world?


Join the Something Uncomfortable movement on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
My son was hysterical before school, saying he didn't want to go... My daughter started preschool this morning... Our garage sale is in two days... I feel like I've been hit by a stick repeatedly all over my body... I had a nasty migraine this weekend from which I have still not completely recovered... I just saw a man playing his guitar WHILE RIDING HIS BIKE... And there is a couple getting married in the park by my daughter's preschool (it's a Tuesday).

Ummmm, what in the world? Perhaps God's just shoving all the weird stuff into one day so the end of the week is spectacular? Oh well, I'm uncomfortable, but I'm choosing to stay positive. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment