Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our Friend Was Dating a Serial Rapist: Installment #3


 
The First Attempt

Once the on-the-floor-out-of-your-mind-incapacitated drunk kicked in, Pete told me he wanted to show me something in his room. Boy did he. 

I didn’t notice that he deadbolted the door. Who has deadbolts on their bedroom doors? And before I knew it, he had me pinned on the bed. 

There was nothing I could do. He was 130 pounds of solid muscle and a top athlete. I was a 115 pound anorexic who was beyond drunk.

Then someone knocked on the door. It startled Pete and I made a break for the door. I unlocked the door, swung it open and ran face-first into some guy’s cigarette. The burn didn’t even faze me. I dashed into the bathroom and locked the door.

The Walk

I slumped to the floor and started to panic. What would Tina think? This was obviously my fault. I mean, I accepted the challenge for the drinking contest and I must have done something to give Pete the wrong idea… Right? 

Obviously, I had no idea that he had been shooting water and this had all been a set-up.

Ashley started banging on the door. 

Pete told her that there had been a misunderstanding and that he wanted to clear it up. I opened the door and agreed to go for a walk with him so we could make this right. I did NOT want Tina to be mad at me!

So Pete and I headed out the front door and started walking down the dark street… alone.


Previous Installments:


No comments:

Post a Comment