Monday, October 22, 2012

New Format & A Fun Bonus


Join the Something Uncomfortable movement on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom


After much prayer and contemplation, I have decided to continue blogging, but change the format up a bit. Here’s what you can expect:
  • I’m NOT going to even attempt to maintain the daily updates. Trying to write a new post every day is unreasonable during this season of my life. So I am releasing myself from the pressure of feeling the need to do it. So no more Day#... posts. But please know that doing Something Uncomfortable every day has become a part of who I am. I’m living outside my comfort one and growing all the time. I’m amazed at what God is doing in and through me!
  • I AM going to write new posts as I feel led. They will include highlights from particularly uncomfortable accomplishments. They will also include deeper thought provoking topics. And I’m sure we will see some rambling from time to time.
  • And for those who like a daily dose of Heatherisms… make sure you like the Something Uncomfortable Facebook page. I will run Daily Reruns on days that I do not have a new post. I will also continue to share little nuggets of inspiration and/or fun as I find them. I am going to attempt to streamline my communication through that page so please be sure to like it if you want to stay connected.
I am continually humbled by the fact that anyone reads this. So thank you for thinking what I have to say is worth your time. God is good and He uses any of us that are willing to let Him.

As a bonus I thought I would share this:

I feel like this is a What's different in these pictures? page in a Highlights magazine.

The pic on the left was taken by Amy when she was a high school leader at Sugar Creek Camp with Adam & me roughly 12 years ago. She took the pic on the right at 8:00 Saturday morning. Crazy right? Oh how we have changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment