Monday, October 1, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 202

Join the Something Uncomfortable movement on Facebook:  
Today, we are taking our daughter to have her warts looked at by a dermatologist. I could just die.

Logically I know that we are taking care of her. But emotionally, I feel like we are taking my baby to the butcher.

There is always the possibility that the doctor will have some topical medicine that will finally kill these things. But it's more likely that the beasts will have to be removed. From my three-year-old's hand. With a knife of some sort. And I have to tell her it will be ok. Vomit!

Is anyone surprised that my neck went out yesterday? Did I mention my chiropractor is gone today so my Monday appointment is happening on Wednesday? At least Sausage Finger is on the mend... Praise The Lord!

Okay. Time to put on the brave mom face...

What do you know you have do, but are terrified to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment