Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 154

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
I’m still freaking out about this whole asthma/allergy situation at my son’s school. He starts kindergarten in 6 days and I’m having a hard time getting info from the nurse/school about what forms we actually need.
Today I realized that no matter what, I just have to trust that it will be OK. I’m taking him to the allergist tomorrow. I’ve printed off every allergy/asthma form I can find on the district’s website. I’m just going to have to trust that we have all we need and if we don’t… then I’ll get it taken care of on the first day of school.
I push the lock button on my car two times, every time I get out of it. Not being overly prepared for dropping my babies off to strangers is obviously uncomfortable for me. And I’m not so good at trusting. I guess this is good practice. Bleh!
When is the last time you trusted someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment