Friday, August 3, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 143

Join the Something Uncomfortable movement on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
My kids have been BEGGING me to take them to Chuck E Cheese’s. It’s definitely not my favorite place to go, but since we are having an adventure a day to keep the depression at bay, I agreed to take them.

My biggest issue with going has been trying to watch both of the kids at the same time. They usually take off in different directions with a separate parent in tow. I’ve actually had major anxiety trying to figure out how to make a single-parent excursion work. I’m so ridiculous… really. I told the kids they needed stay together and that we would take turns picking what to do next. They thought that was great… of course they did! They would agree to anything in order to go.

I swear I waste more time and energy worrying about things that might happen when I should be trying to find solutions. Ugh!

What have you wasted your time worrying about?

No comments:

Post a Comment