Thursday, April 26, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 45

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
Last week, I offered to have our new playgroup over to play today. I thought I might be pushing things a bit because we are having our semi-annual garage sale this weekend. Then we decided to try opening the garage sale up for a couple of hours tonight. I know, I know, this sounds insane even for the not-so-neurotic folks out there.

Somehow, everything has come together. And we had a glorious time this morning... with the new people... at my house. Who am I?!?! I am a slightly uncomfortable, but incredibly blessed person, that's who!

And now, my friends, I get to put my Lowe's apron on and change from Anxiety Girl in the Garage Sale Queen (as my friend keeps calling me.) I'm soooooo excited! 

We are only four days into the week and I've dealt with some of my biggest fears. How have you been uncomfortable this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment