Friday, April 27, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 46

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
Today was Day #2 of our garage sale. I LOVE garage sales! I'm exhausted, but it was a good day.

Today was also my son's field trip to the zoo and his soccer game. I had to miss both because I had to man my post at the sale. This was terribly uncomfortable for me, because I try to be the mom that doesn't miss anything. And in the past, I probably would have insisted that something was skipped.

The thing that was so very cool about the whole situation today, was that my husband got to stay home from work and be Daddy all day. That never happens. What a blessing for all of them. I'm sure it is a day they won't forget.

I love when my being uncomfortable means that my family is blessed immeasurably.

No comments:

Post a Comment