Sunday, April 8, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 27

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

Today was a day filled with a few minor uncomfortable issues. I worked really hard at trying not to let them bother me. Obviously, I was only somewhat successful because I definitely had a "final straw" moment this afternoon.

Someone wrote a negative comment on one of my pins on Pinterest. I told everyone that would listen how irritated I was at this unknown person. In some ways, this is good because I wasn't being frustrated with anyone in my real life. But it was definitely a reminder of how I need to let things go. (For the record... if a recipe doesn't sound good, don't pin it. Keep the negativity to yourself.) OK, OK... I'm letting it go... Remember, I'm still a work in progress :/

So for the rest of the day, I plan to focus on the hope we have in Jesus. God is good and I am blessed in so many immeasurable ways! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment