Thursday, April 12, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 31

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
Good news... I mixed up the whole scale ritual this morning and did not die! But I have been thinking about it most of the day. How weird is that, really? Oh well, I guess we all have our thing, right? 

And, yes, I have been trying to determine what tomorrow's plan of attack will look like. Of course, I'm over-analyzing the whole thing: I don't want to replace the pattern with a new pattern; I don't want to have a pattern of patterns, etc. My brain is so noisy today that I have a headache (OK, maybe the headache is allergy related, but you get the point.) 

I guess the main thing is that I'm trying. Maybe we should start a pool: How many days will it take Heather to stop her ridiculous scale ritual? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment