Saturday, April 14, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 33

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

I'm happy to report that we went to the soccer game last night. It stopped raining before we got there, but it was terribly cold and windy. I can't believe we will be doing this nonsense for the next 16 or so years. Oh well, my son had a blast and was surprisingly good at it. 

I am proud to tell you that he did NOT stay in the herd (for the most part). He actually ran ahead, raised his arms in the air and shouted that he was open. And when he was the goalie, no one scored a goal. He was on that ball like a pig on poop! Go Buddy!

As for being uncomfortable today... I am so behind with EVERYTHING. So when my husband suggested that we take the kids to Lowe's for their Build & Grow project, I wanted to cry. Instead, I figured out how it would work and we made it happen... in spite of the rain. We all had fun and made a memory. 

There will always be a house to clean, food to cook, bookwork to get done, a blog post to write... but my kids will only be small for a moment. I don't want to miss what little time I have with them. I hope you also take the time to make a memory with your loved ones today.

No comments:

Post a Comment