Thursday, May 3, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 52

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
Ever since kindergarten preview night (I can't even type that without vomiting a little in my mouth), I have been putting off scheduling an eye appointment for my son. Why? Because it involves making a phone call, choosing a new doctor, and admitting my son is going to school in the fall...

So today, I tackled the beast. I asked my friends and family for recommendations for a doctor. I chose a doctor. And I phoned to schedule the appointment. I was so nervous on the phone, that the receptionist clearly picked up on it. Embarrassing. But hey, it's done, right?

What nerve-wrecking thing do you need to conquer today in order to get it off of your To Do List?

No comments:

Post a Comment