Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 78

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
I'm sick. Sore throat... slight fever... can't ignore it... sick. And of all weeks, I REALLY don't have time for this. 

Instead of bulldozing my way through my planned schedule, I'm trying to decide what can go. Ugh! I'm so not good at that.

I cancelled my allergy shots this morning and rescheduled for next week. I agreed to not do anything physical after naps. And I told my son that I should probably stay home from his last soccer practice. :(

I'll assess tomorrow's schedule in the morning.

I'm trying to get better at not overdoing it and admitting when I need to rest. I just wish I wasn't forced to practice when I don't have time to.

Do you have a hard time slowing down when your body is shutting down?





No comments:

Post a Comment