Sunday, May 6, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 55

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom


A few weeks ago, I decided my something uncomfortable each Sunday would be staying off the computer (for the most part). No blog posts, no emails... nothing that can be misconstrued as work. Not only is Sunday the Sabbath, but it is also Schneider Family Day. I'm distracted enough during the week. I don't need to be distracted on Sunday.

So, I am writing this post on Saturday night and I will schedule it to publish Sunday morning. After all, OCD Girl doesn't want to miss a day ;)

If you are reading this, I hope that you are enjoying your Sunday, that you embrace being uncomfortable today, and that you remember that with God's help, you can step from fear to freedom because:
"My God is so big,
So strong and so mighty,
There's nothing my God cannot do."
 
The kids and I have been singing it all week. And we've conquered some giants because of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment