Sunday, May 27, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 76

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
When I think of the sacrifices soldiers and their families make on my behalf, I am humbled to my core. For centuries men and women have fought and died to protect their core beliefs. And their families have sacrificed greatly to support them. Words cannot express my gratitude, nor can they adequately thank them. 


Countless soldiers have given their lives to protect my freedoms. Because of them I mindlessly use my right to vote... my right to free speech... my right to religious freedom... and many more. 


On this Sabbath, on this Memorial Day weekend, I would simply like to say thank you to all of those who gave their lives so my family and I can live ours. And I pray that God will protect and bless those who continue that fight.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment