Friday, May 11, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 60

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
The big project for today: Help the kids make something for Mother's Day. 

The plan: Start the process before heading to school and finish after lunch.

I woke up early and seemed to be moving at a superhuman speed. 30 minutes before we had to leave for school, I had the first phase of the project started and ready for the kids to get messy after lunch. Then I realized some of the messy had to happen in the first phase. Oh.my.goodness!

What did we do? We got messy! What? I know, right?!?! But it's true. The kids and I finished messy phase one of said project and made it to school on time... Woohoo!

I have no idea who I am anymore, but I'm pretty sure we like this new and continually improving version of me.

What do you do when life throws you a curve-ball?

**If you are wondering what the project is... come back on Sunday and I'll tell you. Much to my amazement, people are actually reading this. I don't want to spoil the surprise. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment