Saturday, March 17, 2012

Just Tomatoes Etc!

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
I just placed our one millionth order with Just Tomatoes Etc! (OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit.) I thought I should quickly share it with you.

We love this company! They sell dried fruits and veggies. Nothing added... just the fruits and veggies. A friend introduced us to their products before we had kids. Since having kids, we have a continual supply of their yummy fruits and veggies on hand. 


It's a great way to add variety to your kids' fruit choices. My kids have a handful of the various dried fruits with breakfast every morning. They particularly like Just Strawberries & Bananas, Just Persimmons, Just Fruit Salad, and the all time favorite... Just Grapes.

It's also a great way to add variety to their veggie options. Plus it serves as a quick fix when you are running behind and need to throw something on their plates. "Crunchy" Just Corn and "crunchy" Just Peas are my kids' favorites.

I buy the big bags in bulk and store them in our extra fridge. They give you free shipping if you spend $100 or more. (Which is very easy to do.) I cannot say enough good things about their company and products!

No comments:

Post a Comment