Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Something Uncomfortable

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

OK, so I am the most rigid person I know. Additionally, my OCD allows me to find comfort in familiarity. If I really want to become healthier - which I do - then I'm thinking I need to challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone.

So here's the deal... I'm going to attempt to do something appropriately uncomfortable everyday. And I'm going to post what I do each day in an effort to hold myself accountable to it. Wanna join me? I would love to hear how you are stretching and growing each day.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Just posting this makes me uncomfortable... does that count for today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I like the idea of this blog, every person should be able to face their fears head on and achieve what they really want in life. Over the months what I found out its all about feeling comfortable in your own skin. If its apropiately risky then not taking it is the real risk.

    Very best of luck on your blog. I'm sure people will realise its potentioal and join hands with you!

    ReplyDelete