Monday, March 26, 2012

Those Pesky Stuffed Animals

If your kids are anything like mine, stuffed animals have taken over their rooms. If you are anything like me, I can't stand the clutter. We also have dust mite allergies. That means only a handful of washable critters can live on the beds.

About a year ago, I came across this idea. We love it, so I thought I'd share.

I found these over-the-door shoe holders at Target. If it wouldn't look ridiculous I would probably cover all of the walls with them. Fear not, they are only on the kids' doors. They can be used to organize just about anything. 

May your homes be clutter-free ;)

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Heather! I made 4 others (family and friends) aware of your blog and hope they will follow you. They all have kids or grandkids. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joyce! Your encouragement means so much :)

      Delete