Thursday, March 22, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 10 UPDATE

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
Our pediatrician agreed that we need to stop the over-the-counter wart medication. She thinks it will just cause a scar. She also said that the other medical treatments are painful and if she were her daughter, she would NOT do those things. She actually suggested the duct tape! How funny! So duct tape it is :)

Of course, the moral of the story here is that we shouldn't worry about things before they need to be worried about. So I just re-read my post about worrying. It was a good reminder to live in the moment rather than worrying about the what-ifs.

Henry is still with us, but I'm not worried about him anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Duck tape is a wonderful thing! It worked on Brendan's nasty looking, wart, thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... it helped to kill the babies that "George" made on my foot. He was 7 years old, so I'm guessing that's why he survived the tape. I'm hoping "Pete" is small and young enough to succumb to the deadly powers of the duct tape.

      Delete