Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 8

Here's the big one for today: I had a friend and her son come over to play outside. What's so uncomfortable about that? Well, it was after lunch... We NEVER go outside after lunch. It was OUTSIDE... I hate outside, especially during allergy season. And my house is filthy. I do NOT have people over when my house is dirty.

We had sooooo much fun! We even played with bubbles. And they spilled, but I didn't freak out. The kids loved doing something new... with PEOPLE. And frankly, so did I.

So here's the new goal: I want to have a play date at my house at least once each week. That means sometimes the house will be dirty and sometimes we will have to go against our routine. So if you are one of my friends with children, expect a call... Ok, a text or email... let's not get carried away here... because we will be inviting you over soon. Or invite yourself... I hear spontaneity can be fun ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for having us over, we had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a lot of fun :) We will do it again very soon!

      Delete