Friday, June 22, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 102


http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

I was doing so much better this morning. I got up, got going, and got a bunch of stuff crossed off that To Do List. 

And then I went to my parents’ house to workout (they have an elliptical – it’s amazing!) A few minutes after I got there, my vision started to go. I tried to pretend it wasn’t happening. About five minutes into it, I admitted I was getting a migraine.

Fortunately, my mom was heading to the chiropractor. We left the kids with Pa and off we went. The chiropractor took so much out of my neck and back that my mom gasped several times. I feel better, but this was a doozy of a headache.

This is how bad this migraine is messing with me… What’s wrong with this picture?
I’m pretty sure I won’t feel quite right until tomorrow. Which is awesome since I have house-guests coming tomorrow and I’m not ready for them.

Normal Heather would barrel through the To Do List at all costs. Uncomfortable Heather has laid down twice and I’m doing my best to trust that whatever I get done will be good enough.

Are you being the normal you today? Or are you being the uncomfortable you instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment