Thursday, June 28, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 108

http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
After dropping my kids off at school this morning, my friend and I went out for coffee. At the last minute, I decided I should run by Sam’s Club to pick something up. 

I wasn’t sure if I would have enough time to make the stop and get back to pick up the kids on time. I struggled with myself, trying to determine if it was worth the risk. I mean, I did NOT want my kids to have to wait on me if I was late. I decided to be uncomfortable and go for it.

When I walked inside Sam’s, I realized that they rearranged the entire store… without consulting me. ARGHH!!! My uncomfortable level shot through the roof. I almost aborted the mission. Instead, I stayed the course, found what I needed and made it back to the school on time!

Have you taken a chance lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment