Monday, June 25, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 105


http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom
As a perfectionist with OCD, it’s extremely difficult to have people stay in our house. Why? Because I have to be OK with letting other people do things differently than I do them.

We are two days into our 7 day adventure. I think it’s going really well. I’m trying to hover less and let go more. I’m sure I still seem tense to our guests, but part of that has to do with the lingering headache and neck issues I’ve got going on. Oh and did I mention the sore throat? It just can’t be easy, can it? But that’s OK. If I want to stretch and grow, there have to be things that make me uncomfortable… right?

What do you have to let go of today?

No comments:

Post a Comment