Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 85

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

We are on our way back from a long weekend away. I’m typing this as we go, because I am NOT driving! That’s right, my husband is driving… and I’m doing really well with it.

What’s funny is that he has been a nervous wreck all weekend when I drive. I’m not sure if he’s always been that way, or if I’ve just been so wrapped up with my own driving anxiety, that I have noticed. I have to say, he was terribly annoying… which made me realize just how annoying I’ve been all of these years. :/ At least I can now say that I’m actively working on it, right?

As you are working on your junk, are you also realizing just how annoying your junk must be to those around you?



No comments:

Post a Comment