Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 92


Today was the big day. My baby girl went to preschool for the first time EVER. And I did surprisingly well. I actually think the anticipation of it was worse than the actual event itself… something I find to be true most of the time.
Both kids had a great time. Although there was a little tension with one teacher, everyone seems to be on board with me bringing my kids' snacks and drinks since they can’t have the artificial food coloring. My daughter used the potty 3 times without incident (and no communicable diseases that I am aware of yet). And both kids are excited to go back on Thursday.
I did not melt into a puddle of tears. Instead, I walked around the park two times and then grabbed a coffee with my mom. All in all, today was a success!
What are you dreading? Do you also find that the anticipation of things is worse than the things themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment