Saturday, June 2, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 82

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

My family and I went on an adventure today. And I let my husband drive!

I’m still not a very good passenger, but I’m making progress. I nag less. I pay attention less. And there were even less Anxiety Drops involved.

I’m not sure if I will ever completely conquer my fear of letting other people drive me. But I’m proud of the fact that I’m willing to be uncomfortable and work on it.

More than anything, I want to continue to honor my husband by moving towards a place where he can drive me anywhere. I am so thankful that God blessed me with a husband who is kind enough to allow me to be broken and who never holds my anxieties against me.

What character flaw can you work on in an attempt to honor someone you love? Do you ridicule people regarding their flaws and anxieties? Or do you love them where they are at?




No comments:

Post a Comment