Thursday, June 7, 2012

Something Uncomfortable: Day 87

Like our page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SomethingUncomfortableSteppingFromFearToFreedom

When asked to describe Heather Schneider, I’m quite certain patient is not an adjective most people would use. In fact, I just Googled its definition and got the following result: “Able to wait without becoming annoyed or anxious.” Bwahahaha! Considering that most of my life is spent being annoyed or anxious without waiting, it’s of no wonder that patience is something I need to work on.

So today, I am allowing myself to be uncomfortable by choosing to be patient.

I have some crazy-cool info that I would LOVE to share, but I know that now is not the time. So I am patiently… well as patiently as I can be… waiting for the right time to share.

I also have a lengthy blog post that is bouncing around in my head and I am dying to write it. But I don’t have time. I’ve been sick for two weeks and spent this past weekend out of town. I’m behind. I have to catch up or bills won’t get paid and little people will be wearing dirty underwear. And frankly, if I have extra time, I should spend it playing with my kids. The blog post isn’t going anywhere… it’s stuck in my head. So it can wait.

Are you a patient person? Or are you like me and have to do things RIGHT NOW? What would happen if you waited for the right time instead of pouncing on the right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment